A native of Birmingham, Alabama Jennifer lived for several years in Germany before finding her home in Tuscaloosa. With many years of mortgage banking experience and international relocation knowledge, Jennifer brings a high level of expertise to meet all of your real estate needs.
Jennifer firmly believes that “whatever you do, work at it with all your heart”…she applies this belief to every relationship both at home and at work. She loves what she does and is committed to helping you reach your goals.
Jennifer is an active member in the community. She also enjoys spending time with her husband, two children, and three dogs.
She is a full-time REALTOR, with year over year top producing results.
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Certified Mediator
- Real Estate Technology Expert (e-Pro)
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Pricing Strategies Advisor (PSA)
- At Home with Diversity (AWD)
- B.S. from the University of Alabama, Culverhouse College of Commerce, majoring in Commerce & Business Administration.
- Alabama Association of REALTORS® Professional Standards Committee Member 2023
- Alabama Association of REALTORS® Grievance Committee Member 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022
- Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® Board Director
- Co-Chairperson of Professional Development committee of the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® 2023, 2022, 2021, & 2020
- Chairperson of REALTOR® Safety Committee of the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® 2019
- Member of multiple Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® committees 2017 to present
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® 2016 to present
- Member of the Alabama Association of REALTORS® 2016 to present
- Member of the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® 2016 to present
- Member Multiple Listing Service 2016 to present